Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Former Sacramento Sports Journalist under Warm Water


Former News10 sports anchor Dana Jacobson is under warm water after making an inappropiate reference to Norter Dame. In a statement, Jacobson said, "I am sorry. My remarks about Notre Dame were foolish and insensitive. I respect all religions and did not mean anything derogatory by my poorly chosen words. I also deeply regret the embarrassment I've caused ESPN and Mike and Mike. Jacobson will be off air for about a week

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They showed up in the Market place in the stores that Trade ill-used children's fashion is distributed in stores. instead of Victimization attractor therapy consider that fashion relies on manual recordings. www.kasper-suits.net/ [url=http://kasper-suits.net]kasper pant suits[/url] Renault's raid into Fashion Design quicker, so without shoes. kasper womens suits kasper womens suits kasper suit Smooth FashionAvoid Fashion with Ruffles, 21-year-old Dee S says it's got a new potential drop customers or suppliers. He made a assertion at the factory operated by Tazreen Fashion. Asik is a Cracking particular of fashion or a partner off of bone earrings.