Monday, January 12, 2009

In & Out

While my time off blogging we had a few surprises join and leave us... here's the list

Checkey Beckford is one of the newest members at CBS 13 News. She comes from the ABC affiliate in Champaign, IL
Nick Janes also comes from the ABC affiliate in IL, he now serves as a reporter for Good Day Sacramento and CBS 13 morning/ noon newscast.


Julie Watts, former weekend morning meteorologist was laid off in December after KCRA made cuts by eliminating their staff. Byron Miranda was replaced and currently fills-in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved Mike Tisel and Julie Watts! They were so cute together. They had great chemistry and gave the news a little light-heartedness that it so desperately needed.
I miss Julie!!!

Unknown said...

Good morning all and Welcome Byron Miranda, I think you're doing a wonderful job, best wishes to you dear. I love your smile and your sense of humor and also your laugh and no you are not getting old just take your time we will all get there in time. Thank you, for giving me the weather, I love the rain no storms or lightning I'm a big chicken I will admit it. lol
I hope you have a wonderful day and many great ones ahead. May God Bless You always! <3 :) <3

Unknown said...

I don't think that's the right time time now IS 8:32 AM GOOD DAY TO YOU! <3 ;) <3