Monday, August 18, 2008

New on the News!


Finally! After 2 years with no official anchor for the 6 and 11 p.m. weekday newscast, after having Sarah Gardner, Dave Walker (and sometimes Teo Torres) KCRA has hired a new anchor. His name is Gulstan Dart and he comes from Seattle's CBS affiliate and he will debut on Monday September 8th, 2008 at 6 p.m. ! Looking forward to it

So I guess this clears it out that Walt Gray will return to his regular duties in the morning shift, and not anchor the 11 p.m. with Edie like he was doing for weeks, but since the Olympics occur ed and staff are required to stay until their over in the early morning hours... Edie has been solo. And Teo will continue to solo anchor the 10 p.m. on My58 and report throughout KCRA 3 at 5 or 6.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great scoop before the Bee' had it!

Anonymous said...

I miss Dave & Lois on the news. This new person reminds me of a used car dealer.

I rather watch Dale & Christina at News 10 now.